Tag Archives | no
Here is what I’m stumbling:
- Billionaire gives world the In The Army Now sequel no one wanted | Film | Newswire | The A.V. Club
- The Real Crash: Americas Coming Bankruptcy, How To Save Yourself and Your Country: Chapter 1 Excerpt by Peter Schiff
- The Worlds Most Dangerous Cities by Robert Wenzel
- Flex your (political) muscles
- Could Jordan Carver Possibly Play Soccer Without Killing Someone? [PHOTOS] | Busted Coverage
I have apps like everyone else, and some are fun. But some apps need to be destroyed forever.
How many times can a zombie bite me? How often will Pokey Puppy throw a bone at me? Will my friend hate me if I ignore her “best friends forever” request?
And by the way, would you really trust the Zombies app? “Brains… brains… …. BRAINS! Brains…” Yes, they’re eating my brain. Every time I get a zombie request, a … Read the rest
An economics professor at a local college made a statement that he had never failed a single student before, but had once failed an entire class.
That class had insisted that Obama’s socialism worked and that no one would be poor and no one would be rich, a great equalizer.The professor then said, “OK, we will have an experiment in this class on Obama’s plan”. All grades would be averaged and everyone would receive the same grade so no one … Read the rest
“Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Your argument is invalid. Gandhi was for your natural rights. The right to protect yourself.
… Read the rest
As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives [only] moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with