Best of libertarian news & opinion
Since the Mexican government initiated a military offensive against its country’s powerful drug cartels in December 2006, some 50,000 people have perished and the drugs continue to flow. The growing violence has created concerns that Mexico could become a failed state, and U.S. political leaders also worry that the corruption and violence is seeping across the border into the United States.
In his compelling new book, Ted Galen Carpenter details the growing horror overtaking Mexico and explains how the current … Read the rest
I don’t usually get an erection lasting more than four hours
but when I do, I go to this WEB SITE!!! Click on and be safe, my friends!
This totally trumps Roseanne naked on a cold day. Good find Jonny 5.
Trending Around The Interwebs:
Bontheball T-Shirt Shop
by signing up with SkreenedClick to Sign
I love it. Reason will always prevail over zombie thought. Here is the official poem by Kiplinger:
AS I PASS through my incarnations in every age and race,
I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.
We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
That Water would … Read the rest
You will be missed sir.
This may well be the last time I speak on the House Floor. At the end of the year I’ll leave Congress after 23 years in office over a 36 year period. My goals in 1976 were the same as they are today: promote peace and prosperity by a strict adherence to the principles of individual liberty.
It was my opinion, that the course the U.S. embarked on in the latter part of the 20th … Read the rest
Some highlights of the video:
- The majority of the gas in the USA comes from the USA
- Gas has 80 times more power density than lithium batteries
- The country we import most of our gas from is Canada
- Energy independence is political horse feces
- If we can get gas from someone cheaper than we can produce it then why not?
- Oil Companies make 8.3 cents profit/dollar
- “For every gallon of gasoline and other products we refined and sold in the
The Dos Equis Parody of Awesomeness. Some of my favorite quotes:
- “They gave him the Nobel Peace Prize without him doing anything and he took it.”
- “He picked Joe Biden to be his vice president just to show that he doesn’t really need one.”
- “He changed healthcare for millions of Americans even though they liked what they had. “
Video is from www.dontbeadonkey.com
Stay Ignorant My Friends!