The funniest pictures I found from the interwebs.
Archive | Funny RSS feed for this section
These are really good.
I thought this was funny coming from a leftist, but you have to call a spade, a spade.
IRS officials refused to grant tax exempt status two pro-life organizations because of their position on the abortion issue, according to a non-profit law firm, which said that one group was pressured not to protest a pro-choice organization that endorsed President Obama during the last election.
“In one case, the IRS withheld approval of an application for tax exempt status for Coalition … Read the rest
Seriously? You cannot even make fun of rednecks? What is this world coming to?
PHOENIX — When members of the student council at an Arizona high school organized a schoolwide “Redneck Day” and encouraged classmates to dress — and spoof — accordingly, they hoped to build school spirit leading up to prom week.
Instead, “Redneck Day” at Queen Creek High School has angered African-Americans and civil-rights leaders and touched off a debate about free speech, social stereotypes and good taste.… Read the rest
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this?
1. Tough Interrogation Tactics Can Lead To False Confessions
Interrogations are obviously an important part of the justice system but sometimes law officials employ unfair tactics to elicit a confession — which can cause an innocent person to confess to a crime they didn’t commit just so the interrogation will end.
2. Polygraph Tests Can Be Used As Evidence, Even Though There’s No Proof Of Their Accuracy
Polygraph enthusiasts claim they are 90% effective
1) Three workers find themselves locked up, and they ask each other what they’re in for. The first man says: “I was always ten minutes late to work, so I was accused of sabotage.” The second man says: “I was always ten minutes early to work, so I was accused of espionage.” The third man says: “I always got to work on time, so I was accused of having a Western watch.”
And here are the nine runners-up:
2) An … Read the rest
The Bottom Line:
- The current income tax was started in 1913.
- What is taller than a giraffe and weighs 145 lbs? The Tax Code (72,536 pages)
- Regression analysis predicts by 2050 the tax code will be around 140,000 pages.
- The Tax Code has 5 times as many words as the bible.
- Compliance costs are estimated between 300-500 billion dollars/year.
1. Brief History:
- To help pay for the
$19.99 @ the bontheball t-shirt shop
Shirt Details: This t-shirt is so comfortable you will feel damn near naked at work. Anvil 100% pre-shrunk cotton fitted t-shirt. Medium-lightweight fabric is very soft and a great value. Sizes: SM-3XL Get it: http://skreened.com/bontheball/work-harder-millions-on-welfare-depend-on-you
In an eye-opening six-month investigation into America’s disability program, Planet Money reporter Chana Joffe-Walt uncovered a “disability industrial complex” fraught with fraud that churns out 14 million checks every month to citizens the government has deemed disabled.
“Since the … Read the rest
Best part: should we raise the ceiling or remove the sh#t first?
I don’t usually get an erection lasting more than four hours
but when I do, I go to this WEB SITE!!! Click on and be safe, my friends!
This totally trumps Roseanne naked on a cold day. Good find Jonny 5.
Trending Around The Interwebs:
Bontheball T-Shirt Shop
by signing up with Skreened
Damn you bakers union…damn you! The Mayan end is upon us!