There are enough words written on Twitter daily to fill a 10-million-page book. Facebook boasts more than a billion users, and Pinterest fans spend over an hour each time they browse the site. No matter how we slice it, our online presence matters. Personally and professionally, our digital footprints make a vital component of who we are and what we stand for. As you trudge through the “world 2.0,” what do your digital footprints say about you? Is your content … Read the rest
1) Three workers find themselves locked up, and they ask each other what they’re in for. The first man says: “I was always ten minutes late to work, so I was accused of sabotage.” The second man says: “I was always ten minutes early to work, so I was accused of espionage.” The third man says: “I always got to work on time, so I was accused of having a Western watch.”
And here are the nine runners-up:
2) An … Read the rest
The Bottom Line:
- The current income tax was started in 1913.
- What is taller than a giraffe and weighs 145 lbs? The Tax Code (72,536 pages)
- Regression analysis predicts by 2050 the tax code will be around 140,000 pages.
- The Tax Code has 5 times as many words as the bible.
- Compliance costs are estimated between 300-500 billion dollars/year.
1. Brief History:
- To help pay for the
The back of the shirt
The front of the shirt
Just say yes to plumber’s crack @26.99 Bontheball t-shirt store
Details: American Apparel 100% cotton t-shirt with a fitted / vintage fit. The medium-lightweight jersey fabric is made of ultra-soft combed cotton. Sizes: SM-3XL Get it
Origin of Plumber’s Crack:
$19.99 @ the bontheball t-shirt shop
Shirt Details: This t-shirt is so comfortable you will feel damn near naked at work. Anvil 100% pre-shrunk cotton fitted t-shirt. Medium-lightweight fabric is very soft and a great value. Sizes: SM-3XL Get it: http://skreened.com/bontheball/work-harder-millions-on-welfare-depend-on-you
In an eye-opening six-month investigation into America’s disability program, Planet Money reporter Chana Joffe-Walt uncovered a “disability industrial complex” fraught with fraud that churns out 14 million checks every month to citizens the government has deemed disabled.
“Since the … Read the rest
$24.99-Get it at the bontheball t-shirt shop
Description: This t-shirt is so comfy it feels like you are topless. We prefer chicks to be topless, but this shirt will do. Men, unless you have really impressive man boobs-keep your shirt on. Like for real, if a good blowing will not do the trick, just rub it with a q-tip that was dipped in rubbing alcohol.
Shirt Description: Anvil 100% pre-shrunk cotton fitted t-shirt. Medium-lightweight fabric is very soft and a … Read the rest
$24.99 @ the bontheball shop
Description: These t-shirts are like super comfy and what not. I also hear that Chewbacca’s dingleberries are so epic that they develop their own personality. True Story.
About the shirt quality: Anvil 100% pre-shrunk cotton fitted t-shirt. Medium-lightweight fabric is very soft and a great value. Sizes: SM-3XL. Get it yo by clicking the link: http://skreened.com/bontheball/chewbacca-s-dingleberry
Lawyers, sometimes they make sense.
The Chewbacca defense is a legal strategy used in episode 27 of South Park, … Read the rest