- Higher Business & Property Tax
- Higher Minimum Wage
- Higher commercial rent
- Higher real estate price
PetsPets are also… Read the rest
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a next generation user interface which can accurately detect the users finger and what it is touching, creating an interactive touchscreen-like system, using objects in the real word. “We think paper and many other objects could be manipulated by touching them, as with a touchscreen. This system doesn’t use any special hardware; it consists of… Read the rest
Hawks depicted the cuts that Defense Secretary Robert Gates recently proposed for the Pentagon’s weapons programs as a savage assault on the military industrial complex. They insisted that Secretary Gates would leave us prostrate before future rivals. Counterinsurgency enthusiasts, meanwhile cheered Mr. Gates’s willingness to swap high-tech platforms for capabilities suited to the unconventional conflicts we are fighting. The truth is that the Gates proposal is both too cautious and inadequate. After all, Gates isn’t cutting non-war-related military spending; he’s… Read the rest
By Ash on April 18, 2013 in Funny, Left, Libertarian, Money, My fave, Organic, Personal D, Politics, Right, The Best
1) Three workers find themselves locked up, and they ask each other what they’re in for. The first man says: “I was always ten minutes late to work, so I was accused of sabotage.” The second man says: “I was always ten minutes early to work, so I was accused of espionage.” The third man says: “I always got to work on time, so I was accused of having a Western watch.” And here are the nine runners-up: 2) An… Read the rest
By Ash on April 15, 2013 in Crazy, Funny, Left, Libertarian, Money, My fave, Organic, Politics, Right, The Best
- The current income tax was started in 1913.
- What is taller than a giraffe and weighs 145 lbs? The Tax Code (72,536 pages)
- Regression analysis predicts by 2050 the tax code will be around 140,000 pages.
- The Tax Code has 5 times as many words as the bible.
- Compliance costs are estimated between 300-500 billion dollars/year.
- To help pay for the
Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router
$24.99 for a Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router ($69.99 List Price). Free Shipping and Free Returns.
Toshiba Satellite 17.3” Laptop
$619.99 for a Toshiba Satellite 17.3” Laptop (Manufacturer Refurbished) ($920.99 List Price). Free Shipping and Returns.
$69 for $150 Worth of Wine from NakedWines.com. Shipping Included.