Best of engineering, architecture, homes, structures
For those that missed it, TIME magazine recently unveiled their picks for the best inventions of 2012. The list was filled with the usual assortment of techfoolery, ranging from makerbots, to home HIV tests, to even the Mars Curiosity Rover. Pretty big stuff, I know.
One such invention hitting the higher $600 – $3,000 tier was Google’s very own Google Glass. While I understand that not everything that made the list is actually “consumer” ready technology, I found … Read the rest
Some highlights of the video:
- The majority of the gas in the USA comes from the USA
- Gas has 80 times more power density than lithium batteries
- The country we import most of our gas from is Canada
- Energy independence is political horse feces
- If we can get gas from someone cheaper than we can produce it then why not?
- Oil Companies make 8.3 cents profit/dollar
- “For every gallon of gasoline and other products we refined and sold in the
Also how to build a kegerator
he fridge needs to be at least 4.5 cu ft.
The fridge can not have an internal freezer compartment.
The inside needs to be at least 25.5″ high.
The inside needs to be at least 16.5″ wide. Slightly narrower will work, but the kegs will be staggered and the CO2 tank may not fit inside.
1 – 2 tap beer tower with attached beer lines
2 – Ball lock liquid disconnects
2 … Read the rest