Some highlights of the video:
- The majority of the gas in the USA comes from the USA
- Gas has 80 times more power density than lithium batteries
- The country we import most of our gas from is Canada
- Energy independence is political horse feces
- If we can get gas from someone cheaper than we can produce it then why not?
- Oil Companies make 8.3 cents profit/dollar
- “For every gallon of gasoline and other products we refined and sold in the United States, we earned about 7 cents,” said a statement from Exxon vice president Ken Cohen. “Compare that to the 40 to 60 cents per cents per gallon that went to the government (state and federal) in gasoline taxes.” source