0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Game of Thrones Guide
- Game of Thrones is not for the faint of heart, so don’t let your grandpa watch. Also, it might remind him of his childhood and make him sad.
- There are a ton of names to keep up with during the show. If you feel lost about who a character is, relax; they’ll probably be dead in three minutes.
- Who’s that one character who has consensual sex with a non-sibling?
- Game of Thrones features gratuitous, explicit violence. Make sure to send kids 10 and under out of the room if a scene has more than 3 liters of blood.
- If you’re watching Game of Thrones at a friend’s house because you are too poor to have HBO, it is customary to bring them a roast goose and flagon of mead.
- There are a lot of awkward sex scenes in Game of Thrones, so if you have a teenage son, be sure to give him a few minutes of ‘jack time’ alone after the show.
- If you think it’s a fun idea to take a drink of wine every time a character on the show does, beware: You’ll be dead in 22 minutes.
- Many think author George R.R. Martin is an elderly man, but he is in fact a 15-year old boy who writes the novels while his parents are asleep. via http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/c225c6df24/a-guide-to-game-of-thrones