Occupy & Soros, Lady calls ex 1000 times (links & pics)

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Email 0 StumbleUpon 0 Reddit 0 LinkedIn 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

Links:

It’s one of the richest dudes in the world (Soros) funding OCCUPY Who’s behind the Wall Steet protests? | Reuters

Crazy is as crazy does. She called her ex over 1000 times.

I always said that 90% of women are crazy.  However, the other 10% are f-ing nuts.  Well this lady might be a part of the 0.001% for ultra bat shite crazy.  Woman accused of calling ex 1,001 times in 3 months – Houston Chronicle

Mr Warren “Do as I say, not as I do” Buffet owes the government billions. Warren Buffet May Owe A Billion Dollars In Back Taxes – HUMAN EVENTS

Secret to being rich: Buy low, sell high. John Malone Now Biggest Landowner in the U.S. – The Wealth Report – WSJ

It looks like a world wide communist up roar is coming this Saturday.  15th october: #United we will re-invent the world

Interesting critical read about the Durbin Law Amendment: The Volokh Conspiracy » The Basic Law and Economics of The Durbin Amendment

One estimate has the maximum food we can produce on earth is for 10 billion people: How Many People Can Planet Earth Support? | When Will the Human Population Start to Decline? | LiveScience

Why Does America Have So Many ‘Peter Pan’ Men? | Fox News

More Problems with Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan « International Liberty

37 jaw-dropping photos of new model Katarina Ivanovska (pics)-Linkiest

Videos:

Deals:

Save 220 dollars on a Galaxy Tablet- Price $479.99 (Reg. 699.99)

Recertified SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet – Pure White NVIDIA Tegra 2 1.00GHz 10.1″ Wide XGA 1GB Memory 32GB HDD- $479.99 at Newegg.com, exp. 10/19

$207 off Recertified Vizio 37″ 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV – $392.99 + Free Shipping at Newegg.com, exp. 10/14


Organize.com

Trending Around The Interwebs:





Bontheball T-Shirt Shop


Support Bontheball

by signing up with Skreened

Click to Sign Up

facebook

Enter your email address to receive daily bontheball postings:

Delivered by mofo-ing Google So Ain't No Spam...ManFeedBurner

, ,

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Email 0 StumbleUpon 0 Reddit 0 LinkedIn 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×