Ok, before I dumb you down I wanted to hit you up with some factoids:
- Originally, the movie ‘the lion king’ was supposed to be called ‘king of the jungle’ until the filmmakers realized that lions live on the savanna, not in the jungle.
- A skydiver lost his iPhone 4 in midair after jumping from 13,500 feet. Using a GPS tracking app, Jarrod McKinney was able to locate his runaway phone a half mile away on top of a building. The screen was cracked, but not only was he able to track it down, he was also still able to answer incoming calls with it!
- You can’t talk while inhaling through your nose (try it)
- The wedding cake was not always eaten by the bride; it was originally thrown at her to symbolize her fertility.
- In 1518 there was a “Dancing Epidemic”, where people uncontrollably danced for 4 to 6 days continuously, and died.